SRAM's Apex DoubleTap Control Lever allows you to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, so you can always select the perfect gear with ease. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the ergonomic levers are incredibly light, aero, and hide all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
$269.99 - $611.99
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8070 Di2 hydraulic disc brake dual control levers. - Intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Small bracket size improves ergonomics - Customize each SW for multi-shift on or off per SW through E-tube project App. - Greater reach adjust range and free stroke adjuster - Lightweight race-ready materials - More quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 180 grams
- Internal cable routing for lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area - Effortless and accurate shift operation - Ergonomic brake lever - Clean internal cable routing - Engineering plastic bracket body - Aluminum main lever - Adjustable reach - Compatible only with FD-4703 front derailleur
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Right STI Lever Name Plate and Fixing Screw
$378.99 - $849.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition - Easy Brake Control Hydraulic Brake
$334.99 - $685.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
$651.99 - $999.99
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
$198.99 - $413.99
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
$336.99 - $759.99
TT/Triathlon Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever (2x11-speed). Features - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Switch button integrated inside without hand release - Intuitive shifting control - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchro Shift - Each switch available with multi-shift on/off - More control and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style - E-TUBE project - Clean cockpit area - Integrated E-TUBE cable and internal brake cable routing - New cable junction (EW-RS910/911, EW-JC130) available to integrated with bike frame
$339.99 - $749.99
Flawless shifting, superb ergonomics, and state of the art technology? Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Levers embody all of these concepts. Utter simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of these shifters, with gracefully curved lever blades that offer two, easy-to-reach fingertip buttons. The shifting controls are easily accessible from either the hoods or the drops, so you'll have total control from any position on your handlebar. The E-Tube wiring harness is simple, clean, totally waterproof, and runs beneath the bar tape for a super clean look.
Integrated brake/shift lever with hydraulic line and flat mount disc caliper attached. Shift lever features 11-Speed Ultra-Shift shifting providing the ability to up shift 5 sprockets and down 3. Composite lever body with carbon brake lever. - Brakes are shipped dry, and require bleeding after installation. Compatible with both Campagnolo and Magura bleed fittings - Requires the use of H11 crankset and MY15 and newer Chorus, Record or Super Record derailleurs - Adjustable reach and lever throw - Ultra-Shift Ergonomics design makes it possible to utilize three different hand positions on the levers - Vari-Cushion silicon hoods provide variable cushioning zones to optimize comfort while grooved areas drain water away improving grip - Double curvature brake lever allows for engagement and modulation from any hand position - Includes genuine Campagnolo shift cables and housing
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Right-Side Lever lets you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Shimano's R785 Di2 Shift/Hydraulic Brake Lever Set (2x11-speed) is designed for all day riding comfort, durable and dependable performance. - Comfortable and Natural Hand Position for All Day Riding Comfort - High Braking Power Ideal for Cyclocross and On-Road Riding - Electronic Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows for More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood and Lever Design - Both Lever Reach Adjust and Free Stroke Adjust Possible - More Stopping Power, with Less Effort, Especially from the Hood Position - Fits a Wide Variety of Hand Sizes from the Hood Position - Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust to Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance - For Use with BR-R785 or BR-RS685 Calipers and Di2 Electronic Derailleurs
$139.99 - $219.99
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
$225.00 - $448.00
The SRAM RED shift-brake controls feature a fresh new look and continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. We have scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shift-brake controls feel like a natural extension of the rider. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars - Designed for Yaw front derailleurs - ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar - Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever is easy to access and uses a standard hex key, putting the controls exactly where you want them - Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops - DoubleTap technology delivers both shifts from a single lever - ZeroLoss shifting means shifts engage immediately - Compatible with cable brakes
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
SRAM's DoubleTap Control Levers are the cornerstone of SRAM's road biking world. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, the Rival levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts, and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. The carbon fiber ergonomic levers are incredibly light and aero, while hiding all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters raise the bar for high-speed shifting and unbeatable ergonomics. With a simple push of a button, you get precise, near-instant gear changes. These sculpted beauties greet your hands with a flat transition from the handlebars to the hoods, and the blade design makes it even easier to reach the shift buttons from the hoods or the drops. Easy-to-add satellite shifters (sold separately) can be used for even easier access to the shift buttons from the bar tops or the drops. The use of electronics limit wear and tear on your shifting components, so you'll experience like-new, perfect shifting ride after ride.
$38.99 - $165.99
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
$264.99 - $549.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
- More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Lightweight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
The R9120 Dual Control Lever offers a shorter lever stroke, an expanded reach adjustment range for precise lever position, and lighter front shifting operation for quick and intuitive shifting and braking in all situations. Further improvements are its renewed hood cover material and its comfortable ergonomic shape with more grip. - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Consistent braking performance in any condition - Easy brake control hydraulic brake - 11-speed compatible
Replacement Hydraulic lever only. Does not include rubber hood or brake caliper. Includes 2000mm hose and fittings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 11 - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
SRAM’s RED shifter optimizes the rider/bike interface. The transition from hood to handlebar is smooth and seamless, and the hood texture provides a comfortable, cushioned grip. DoubleTap technology allows you to up- and down-shift with a single lever, while reducing weight and leaving your brake lever unfettered by shifting. Plus, the shift and brake levers have independent reach adjustment for a customizable fit. And, ZeroLoss technology instantly engages the cable for precise gear changes.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Left-Side Lever (Triple) is for use with a triple crankset and a triple front derailleur. Shimano's Dual Control levers let you shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
SRAM's right-side Rival 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group offer precise braking performance. The aluminum brake lever and shift paddle deliver smooth modulation and deft shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM's Rival 22 right shifter is designed to work with a SRAM 11-speed cassette. The forged aluminum disc caliper is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races and epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Rival 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic 11-speed Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano RS785 hydraulic road brake calipers • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano Mineral Oil
Page 1 of 3 Next page