Parts & Accessories
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
SaltStick's Mini Dispenser is a unique lightweight water-resistant dispenser that holds up to 3 SaltStick electrolyte capsules so they're always with you and easy to access. The Mini is designed to take the place of your handlebar end plug and fit cleanly inside the bars. It can also be mounted in other places on the bicycle. And, thanks to its custom SaltStick GRIP fastener, it also mounts on race belts and backpacks. The Mini is made of safe food-grade plastic and keeps capsules clean and dry. It offers easy one-handed dispensing by simply rotating the nozzle. Plus, you can carry 2 or more Minis for a total capacity of 6 or more capsules. The Mini Dispenser is a patented design that's totally unique on the marketplace. It's a must-have for any endurance athlete.
Osprey’s Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for light and fast activities where weight and balance are critical. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. The streamlined design allows for easy loading into internal hydration sleeves. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Osprey’s Hydraulics LT 1.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for light and fast activities where weight and balance are critical. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. The streamlined design allows for easy loading into internal hydration sleeves. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning, and most importantly, staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
The taste of water from a funky reservoir is high on the list of experiences that one should combat at all costs. This cleaning kit comes complete with a reservoir cleaning brush, delivery system brush, and a drying rack to help ward off uninvited microbial visitors looking to take up residence in your reservoir.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
The flat Ortlieb coffee filter holder is both ideal and practical for travel, hiking, and camping. It is not a substitute for the filter paper, but rather an alternative to traditional, bulky, hard plastic cones which take up a lot of space. Includes 5 paper filters. Simple to use: Position the Coffee Filter over the pot or cup using wooden sticks, tent pegs or cutlery which fit through the side mounted sleeves, insert filter paper size 4, spoon the coffee, pour in water and enjoy your coffee.
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems. - Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter) - Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions - Adjusts to 140mm wide - Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages - Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber - Weight: 130g
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
From the campfire to the kitchen, mornings are better with a little adventure in your cup. Add a little adventure to your morning routine The look and feel of the classic campfire mug without all of the drawbacks of a hand-burning, paint-chipping, coffee-cooling tin mug. The Adventure Mug is a full ceramic mug featuring our Adventure graphic in our favorite colors of the outdoors. Product details - Ceramic - 15 oz - Microwave safe - Handwash recommended - 3.5" tall
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Storage strap kit for Profile Design's Rear Mount Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Compatible with standard 7mm saddle rails
Aqua Cell replacement parts kit for use with the Profile Design Aqua Cell hydration system. - Kit includes straw, extra mesh, bottle tops, and rubber bands
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Clamp your water bottle cage securely to your handlebars with Electra's Bottle Cage Adapter. Easy installation and universal bottle cage compatibility make this accessory a no-brainer. • Allows for the installation of bottle cages on bicycles without frame mounts • Mounts to handlebar • Bottle cage sold separately
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
The perfect mug for that good, fast, and hot feeling that always accompanies a good cup of coffee. Great mornings start here A perfect addition to your kitchen collection, the Trek Diner Mug is our take on the American morning staple that pairs perfectly with good food at a fair price and free refills. Start your day with the subtle reminder that the best things in life are to ride bikes, have fun, and feel good. Product details - Stoneware - 10 oz - Microwave safe - Handwash recommended - 4" tall
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Carry your gear tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing SMP Rear Carrier designed specifically for Selle SMP and Phenom saddles. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles just where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps.
Page 1 of 2 Next page