Maplewood Bicycle is proud to partner with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis to offer an all encompassing cycling club for all disciplines of cycling. What better way to promote community, support St. Louis children & families in need, and meet some great like-minded people all while doing what you love to do, RIDING YOUR BIKE! Our club welcomes all levels of cyclists, the newbie to the die hard enthusiust, to the competitive cyclist. Everyone can come together to support this great charity and take advantage of these exclusive deals!
We want to thank these amazing sponsers for all their support of our club!!
Perks of becoming a Maplewood Bicycle - RMHC STL Cycling Club member:
- Low Membership Cost = $50 per year. (100% of the membership fee is donated to the Ronald McDonald House!! Nuff said!!)
- 50% off all Maplewood Bicycle club gear.
- 10% off all nutritional products.
- 10% off all tires.
- 10% off service labor.
- 25% off Fitting services.
- Access to Maplewood Bicycle-Ronald McDonald House Cycling Club Facebook Page to keep up with rides and other events along with meeting other athletes and corrdinating race schedules and traning plans.
- Access to Club Special purchases.
Let’s get an idea of what the club is going to look like for the upcoming season. First, we understand that everyone has a busy schedule, most likely work a lot of hours throughout the week, and have to find time in that schedule to fit training in. That being said, it is tough to schedule weekly rides and workouts in order to cater to everyone involved, and since majority of triathletes and duathletes tend to train alone (or on a very strict timeframe) it would be beneficial to look at the training, running, and other workouts, as a club, from a different angle. We want the club to be a social group where individuals can bounce questions off of one another via the internet, coordinate group rides and training workouts through social networking, and meet new people to hang out with during the down times and grab some grub and share some race stories and ideas.
Learn more about what the Ronald McDonald House does in our community HERE .
Visit our shop to become a club member today!